Vinci

New Capital

Apartments, Villas

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Pinterest
  • Tumblr Social Icon
  • Instagram
  • Details

Vinci compound, the new administrative capital, distinct facades, and integrated services from Egypt Italy Real Estate Development Company, which is ideal for quiet family life, in one of the best locations of the administrative capital, Vinci buildings are characterized by modern architectural design spaces ranging from 133 meters to 313 meters, the price per square meter starts from 15,053 pounds 5% in advance and equal installments from 6 to 8 years

ِAbout Misr Italia Properties:
Misr Italia Properties has been at the vanguard of Egypt’s rapid real estate developments since its inception. We acknowledge the need for masterful planning and we provide sustainable development destinations in Egypt with distinguished concepts for the ever-growing market of the real estate.
Misr Italia Properties launched its 2 newly additional projects in the New Capital, first IL BOSCO, a residential compound which was launched in 2017 and achieved remarkable success in the market due to its distinctiveness and exclusivity, and second, Vinci, a very uniquely-designed residential compound redefining what is meant by luxury living built to be a very distinctive boutique compound. We are launching soon our newest project, IL Bosco city to be located in Mostakbal city.

About Vinci Compound :
Vinci is an outstanding residential compound that will open the gates of heaven to its occupants. It offers an extraordinary experience through its tailor-made house designs, secluded gated homes and luxury serviced units.
Enriching experiences are the essence of Vinci’s everyday living experience. Combining the best of services and exemplary living spaces from iconic villas to outstanding apartments. Overall, Vinci counts as one of the New Capital’s most remarkable residential destination.
Vinci's master plan was designed by CallisonRTKL and the interiors and engineering by DMA & Hany Saad Innovations.
The total residential area is 20%, leaving 80% for landscape and water features.
Vinci's residential area consists of 70% villas, 25% apartments and 5% service apartments.

Services:
Club House
Commercial Area
Lagoon
24/7 Security
3 Community Centers

Payment Facilities:
5% Down payment and equal installments over 6 to 8 years
Equal installments over 4 years with no down payment.

Location:
New Capital, Diplomatic area

Here We GO !

Welcome to our Customer Service

We promise to keep you up-to-date with the newest and last offers match your expects, tell you more about the best choice to invest in with special offers

Want to hear more? Leave your info and we’ll get back to you.